|UberMOTO arrives in India by Uber Bangalore|
UberMOTO launched in Gurgaon as well today.
Looking to give uberMOTO a try? Your first uberMOTO ride is on us, enter promo: MOTOGGN (Yes, even for existing users!)
Today, Uber Bangalore is very excited to announce the launch of uberMOTO, a new service as a pilot in Bangalore. uberMOTO enables riders to tap a button and get a motorbike ride in minutes. It’s a great way for people to save time and money on short trips and provides last mile connectivity at the most affordable price – as low as ₹3/KM*.
Most important links to check next ...
See Also: How to know, if you have already applied promocode
Still not on uber: Uber India Sign up and get 1 free ride
Still looking for ideas: 7 ways to save money while shopping online
uberMOTO is another step to help cut congestion in Bangalore by getting people out of cars when they don’t need to use them, and by encouraging motorbike drivers to share their ride. It follows the launch of Uber’s carpooling service, which is designed to get more people into fewer cars. By using today’s transportation infrastructure more efficiently, Uber’s technology can help the Government of Karnataka cut traffic and congestion at no extra cost to taxpayers.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose the uberMOTO option in your Uber app. Enter your pickup location and request your ride
- We’ll show you your driver’s details straight away – name, photo and the details of the motorbike
- All riders and drivers have to wear a helmet in Bangalore by law. Wear the helmet provided by your uberMOTO driver and put on the strap for your safety
- Uber’s standard product safety features are in place before, during and after every trip, including GPS tracking, 2-way feedback and the ability to share trip details with family and friends.
- At the end of the trip, you can choose to pay through any of our payment options – including CASH.
- At launch uberMOTO will be available in the below areas between 7AM and 9PM, with fares as low as ₹3/KM*. We will continue to extend uberMOTO’s coverage over time.