Read more: Uber Business Profile
|Family Profile organizer|
Here’s how it works:
For the Family Profile organizer:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app.
- Go to Menu and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to “Add a Family Profile” and select the contacts you would like to add.
- As soon as the Family Profile rider accepts the invitation, they can begin requesting rides from their own phone using the Family Profile as their payment method.
- The cost of the trip will automatically be billed to the Family Profile and the organizer will receive a receipt for every ride.
|Family Profile rider|
- Open the email invitation to Family Profiles and accept.
- The first time you ride, make sure you’re using the latest version of the app and choose the Family Profile as your default payment method.
- Once selected, request a ride as you normally would and get moving!
Now you may not need to give ride to your loved ones or to give them your credit card details for their booking.
Good chance to use pending credits in your account, this feature is as good as transferring credits or free rides to others account.
Most important links to check next ...
See Also: How to know, if you have already applied promocode
Still not on uber: Uber India Sign up and get 1 free ride
Still looking for ideas: 7 ways to save money while shopping online