|Uber outlook integration with cortana|
Here are some examples about Uber in app integration and guide for How you can do it in your app as well. The above image shows Uber integration with Microsoft Outlook with Cortana. Now you can ask Cortana (A personal digital assistance like Apple Siri and Google Now) to book your ride and it will do just like that.
|Uber integration with Tripadvisor|
"TripAdvisor's integration with Uber's new public API puts requesting an Uber in context, right inside the TripAdvisor app," said Jeff Holden, chief product officer at Uber.
"That's a big deal, because it saves people time and simplifies their lives: instead of having to exit the TripAdvisor app, run the Uber app and enter the destination address, your Uber is on its way with just a tap, ready to whisk you off to the venue you were looking at."
At launch, the new Uber feature for the TripAdvisor app and mobile website will be available in English and Italian, with more languages and cities to be added in the future. The feature is available for both iOS and Android versions of the TripAdvisor app.
Uber with ZOMATO
|Uber integration with Zomato|
|Uber integration with Google Maps|
This is arguably the most interesting part of the update, since it represents Google essentially blessing one tech-focused transportation startup over all others. Uber is also a Google Ventures portfolio company, so it begs the question of whether or not this is some kind of sweetheart deal, though Google always maintains its venture arm operates independently from the rest of the organization.
Integrate Uber API for your app
Do it! Like now. If you need a kick, here it is:
- You don’t have to create a new app, spend money on its development and dream that one day it will get you a dollar. With Uber API integration you will get the money from your current users.
- You let your users solve their driving problems in a new exciting way. If you integrate Uber API in your app, the user destination point will just be a click away. It's a great idea for anything from an event app to a sushi delivery mobile service - hailing a taxi will be possible right from the user home screen. See where I am getting at?
- You do not need to negotiate with a taxi company in your city, deal with heaps of documents and sign agreements. You do not need to develop your own infrastructure and keep a vehicle fleet. Everything has been done for you. Thank Uber for that and integrate their API! Be quick.
- You don’t only make life easier for your users. Uber will pay you some for this great ambition. ($5 (USD only for US developers for now) in Uber credit for every new ride)
- Even if you have a little internet shop, you can solve your product delivery needs in a single click.
Start content here
Most important links to check next ...
Still not on uber: Uber India Sign up and get 1 free ride
Still looking for ideas: 7 ways to save money while shopping online