|Ola Store to Order Groceries and 20% Discount on first order|
Ola is expanding very fast and trying new domains of business. Started with taxi aggregation on website (ride later), moving into only app based taxi booking company like Uber, acquired TFS and integrated in its app.
New to Ola : Ola Sign up and get Rs 100 as Ola Money
Ola stated delivering food in four Indian cities which are Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore in limited areas mention here.
Its a neat and clean feature of Ola to its users to move around city cashless. You can charge Ola money anytime then book you ride and pay with Ola money. Refund and adjustments are easy to get in Ola money rather then bank account.
Ola Store OfferStarting from Gurgaon, Bangalore and Hyderabad, Ola begins delivering groceries instantly. More cities will be added soon.
Use code STORE20 and get upto Rs 100 OFF on your first Order
Note If you loaded your Ola Money account using the 20% extra promotion that was available earlier then your savings will be
Use Ola Money Rs 500 (effectively Rs 400), use STORE20 and get Rs 150 off. So pay Rs 250 and get stuff worth Rs 500 — 50% off effectively cool
I guess Ola Store is Bangalore and Hyderabad only.
- This is a limited period offer, offer valid till 30th September, 2015.
- To avail the offer the coupon code must be applied before confirming order through the app
- Maximum discount amount is Rs 100.
- For a multiple item order if refund is issued on any particular item, the difference between the discounted prices of current and previous basket will be refunded in the form of Ola Money.
- Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Delivery charge may apply if the order value is less than Rs 250. Discount is not applicable on Delivery charge.
- Ola reserves the right to change the offer terms and conditions any time at its sole discretion.
Ola Store Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can you order via the Ola Store website?
A. No, we accept orders only through mobile phones. Shop smart from your smartphone!
Do you have a customer service number?
Of course. Give us a call at 080 4405 3355. We’ll be more than happy to help you.
Payments and Charges
Q.What are the different payment options?
A. Ola Money, Net banking, Cash On Delivery (COD), and credit/ debit card on delivery. Whether you want change or are short of it, we have all sorts of payment options!
Q. What is the minimum order value?
A. There is no minimum order value but hey! we do levy a charge of Rs.30 on orders below Rs.250
Q. How can I cancel my order?
A. You may call our customer care center (080 4405 3355) and cancel your order at any point of time. We will send you an sms confirming your cancellation.
Ola Store app and details Link
Most important links to check next ...
Still looking for ideas: 7 ways to save money while shopping online