|Ultimate update to uber app with lots of new features|
Uber brings biggest update to its app since its first version. Now Uber app will display possible destination, ride type with approx fare upfront, approx arrival time to destination after booking ride .
List of features you will see now.
- One Click Destination: New application knows where you go frequently and designed to achieve one click booking.
- Clean Interface: Reduced number options which are not needed at the moment while booking your ride.
- People as Destination : You can set people as your destination, exactly where you are heading.
- Shortcuts for destinations: The new Uber app learns from your routines. So if you’re a frequent rider you’ll see “shortcuts” that predict where you could be headed. App will remember your frequent location as Home, Work, Restaurant, gym, sports ground etc.
- Calendar Sync to get address details : Soon you’ll also be able to connect your calendar with Uber. Once you connect, your meetings and appointments will automatically appear as “shortcuts,” saving you the hassle of digging through another app to find the right address.
- Personalised Experience: Using Uber to get to the station? Check Transit to see upcoming departures for the train, bus, and subway. Headed somewhere delicious? Browse Yelp reviews right from the app. Exploring a new neighbourhood? Use Foursquare for tips on what to do and where to go next. On your way to friends? Play with exclusive Snapchat filters or stream your favourite songs on Pandora to get you in the mood. And if UberEATS is in your city, order food on the way home so you and your burrito can arrive together.
- Ride Scheduling: Improved features to schedule your ride.
- Fare and Time Estimation: It’s now much easier to compare the cost of all your options with upfront fares. And for uberPOOL and uberX, you also see what time we expect you to arrive, so you have what you need to make the best decision for your wallet and schedule.
Excited? Apply for early accessStarting today, the new rider app is rolling out globally on iOS and Android over the next several weeks. We hope you enjoy the ride. To learn more, please visit uber.com/whereto.
Still not on uber: 3 Free Rides Promo Code for New Sign up