|How to attach my Car in Uber OLA India|
Drive for Uber and earn upto 90k per month
Steps to do attach my car
1. Sign up this form, you need to provide name, email, phone and city to start with. or download Uber partner app from app store.
2. After some time you will get a call or email to upload your documents scanned copy like driving licence, vehicle registration, bank account details etc.
3. Some time they provide whatsapp number too for easy upload of docs.
4. YOu will get confirmation email and then you are ready to go.
5. Don't call or email unnecessary, you may not get reply, as Uber has automated its new driver application process, manually they don't do much.
First of all we have to following some things that is required as Legal Documents :-
- Business Registration as Proprietorship Firm/LLP/Company
- Clear car papers
- Taxi permit for vehicle
- Police verification certificate, Commercial license, ID Proof for driver
There are 3 categories in Uber-
a. UberBLACK- Altis, innova, Honda City, Ecosport, Nissan Sunny, Altis etc
b. UberX- Dzire, Etios, Manza, Xcent, Ciaz etc
c. UberGO- Indica,Ritz, Swift, Liva, Indigo CS, Ecco, Wagon R, etc
10 interesting stats about uber drivers around the world
How much you may earn driving for Uber or OLA
You have to take following steps to attach your car with Ola Cabs :-
- First of all you have a used or brand new car to attached with Ola Cabs as Commercial Used but be in good condition.
- you can hire a driver which have commercial license and all the necessary documents. if you wanna drive your own self then no issues.
- You have to contact to your nearest regional office or you can directly call to the main branch for new registration of your car.
- you have to submit your required documents to the company.
- The ola company or staffs will see your car condition in your nearest regional office.
- Get new smart phone featured with ola app on it.
- Staff will guide you about the guidelines and offers.
- Open a Current Bank Account with Required documents which we will discussed below.
- Now you can ready and you can run your Ola Cabs in your city.
- Now we talk about the Require Legal Documents. For Attach your Car with Ola Cabs you need following Documents :-
- Driver Documents like ID Proof, Address Proof, Police Verification etc.
- Owner Documents :–if you are single owner and want to register as Simple Sole Proprietorship Firm
b) Open a Current Bank Account on the basis of Service Tax Registration Certificate.Must Read : How to Register Sole Proprietorship Firm in India
-if you have partners then you can register as Partnership Firm
a) Drafting Partnership Deed
b) Register with Registrar of Firms
c) Apply for PAN Number on the name of partnership firm
d) Open a Current Bank Account
e) Apply for Service Tax Registration.
Must Read : Registration of Partnership Firm in India Online
-if you have any co founder of this business and want to enjoy company features as Limited Liability & need funding then you can register a Private Limited Company
a) Apply for DSC and DIN Number.
b) Apply for Name Approval , MOA, AOA with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
c) Apply for PAN Number and Open a Current Bank Account>
d) Apply for Service Tax Registration.
More details answer for OLA process
Most important links to check next ...
Still not on uber: Uber First Free Ride Promo Code