|Uber enter Destination|
New to Uber : Sign up and get first ride for Free
According to Uber India Blog
We’re excited to share that we’ve made it even easier to get a fast, reliable ride on Uber. Starting today, our partners can receive their next trip just before their current trip is over.
Since often times a car ending a trip will get to you much faster than the next closest car already available, a request is accepted by the car ending a trip instead means huge ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival of your Uber) savings for riders and partners alike.
You may hear your driver’s phone beep while you are on your trip. This is the next request coming in for your driver, but this doesn’t mean you’ll share the ride with the next rider. All non-uberPOOL requests will still be solo.
Pro Tip: Always enter your destination once you request your Uber (you can always change your destination mid trip). Every destination entered will lead to lower ETAs for you and other riders.More Uber app features to check out
|take uber to reduce congestion|
Uber app has plenty of unique features which sets it apart from rivals and they added one more feature which is back to back ride accepting. Other features are..
- Color coding to ensure seamless pickup
- Cash payment option in India
- Uber profile to manage personal and business ride in one app
- UberEVENTS for party planners
- Uber split fare to save upto 83.33% fare
- SMS notification for each pickup
Whenever you’re ready, wherever you are — it’s the easiest way to go.
- First, tap to set your pickup location (This will get picked up by GPS by default).
- Request your ride and a driver will accept.
- Enter the address or name of your destination.
- After pickup, Uber App shows the driver where you’re going...
- ...and app shows you the route and ETA.
*ETA available only on iOS.