|Enjoy Free SUPERCAR ride in Chandigarh|
Uber brings another surprise for you, Chandigarh, get ready to ride in style! This Wednesday, 28th of October, for one day only, Uber Chandigarh is bringing SUPERCARS to your doorstep so you can ride like a star.
What’s even better? We’ve partnered with the good folks at DROOM to bring you the ride of your life for FREE !
What is DROOM?
Online auto classifieds has been going through exciting times and, besides veteran players, a new startup – Droom – is attracting sizeable traffic and offering a wide selection of used vehicles (car, bikes, cycles etc.). The Gurgaon-based company has grown at an unprecedented pace over the past five months (See Alexa traffic comparison below).
ARE YOU SUPERPUMPED FOR #UBERSUPERCARS?
HOW IT WORKS
- Fire up the Uber app between 1 pm and 4 pm on, 28th October
- Request for ‘UberSUPERCARS’ on the slider
- Once connected, a Supercar will arrive at your pick-up location for a 15-minute ride. Please ensure your pick-up and drop-off location are the same
- Demand will be high and availability will be limited. If you can’t get a Supercar right away please try again, you’ve got to be quick!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- How long can my trip be? There will only be 1 ride for 15 minutes per request
- Can I drive one? SUPERCARS will NOT be available for a test drive
- Can I get my friends along? Most Supercars are coupes, only 1
- Will these last forever? SUPERCARS are on-demand for one day only and will not be part of the regular Uber fleet
With the largest collection of supercars, Droom is a marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles. Droom has taken a completely innovative and disruptive approach to building trust and pricing advantages for buyers. Follow this link for more details
Most important links to check next ...
Still not on uber: Uber India Sign up and get 1 free ride
Still looking for ideas: 7 ways to save money while shopping online
@letsdroom delivering #Happiness in #chandigarh #UberSUPERCARS @Uber_India pic.twitter.com/ijh3GO69aE— droom (@letsdroom) October 28, 2015