|Debit/ Credit Card Payment option|
[Updated] Debit Card PaymentUber app not accepts Debit card payment as well. Add you card and pay same as credit card. See below gif to understand payment option better.
Paytm WalletThen Uber India came with online wallet option with Paytm wallet which became quite successful and paytm gained a lot of new customers, and uber lost of enough money in fake account and real free rides worth Rs 600/- each initially. People used th fake account till the uber didn't stop banning their account.
Cash PaymentThen Uber came with Cash payment system in Hyderabad, soon it will be rolled to other cities if successfull in Hyderabad. Cash system is costing uber in revenue in trip cancellation. They have no way to charge customer if customer refuses to take ride even after given 5 min grace priod of cancellation.
Credit Card PaymentNow Uber is again here with Credit Card payment with two factor authentication like all other merchant sites have. This time is as safe to use credit card with Uber as any other website for e-commerce or any payment system in india.
How it works (Only for Android)
|How credit card payment works with uber|
**Using the latest Uber app for Android:**
- Tap the account button in the top left corner
- Tap Payment
- Tap Add Payment
- Fill in your credit card information or tap the “scan your card” option
- After your trip, you shall see a “Pay Now” button that triggers the 2 Factor Authentication.
- Type in your OTP or I-Pin and your receipt shall be sent to your registered email address.
- While we now accept credit cards. We continue to accept PayTM Wallet as a mode of payment.
- Can I add more than one card? Absolutely! You can add as many cards as you’d like.
- What cards do we accept? We accept all major credit cards issued by Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- When is this coming out on iOS? The team is working hard at it and it will be ready soon!
Still looking for ideas: 7 ways to save more while shopping online, click here to know