As true as that sentiment may be, it’s all the more important for us to come together as a community and make a positive difference.Uber is making it easy for you to contribute. At its core, Uber is a logistics platform. Using it to make it easier for more people to join in this massive relief effort is our tiny contribution to the people affected by this calamity.
Uber is connecting your donations directly to The Prime Minister’s Relief Fund across 11 Indian cities in an effort to help raise funds. You can contribute ₹10 right through the Uber app on the next ride you take this week until May 3rd, 2015.
ENTER THE CODE
HelpNepal: ₹10 | HelpNepal20: ₹20 | HelpNepal50: ₹50 | HelpNepal100: ₹100
TO DONATE ON YOUR NEXT RIDE
UBER WILL MATCH EVERY DONATION MADE THROUGH THE PROMO CODE
HOW IT WORKS
- Fire up your Uber app and enter the promo code HELPNEPAL
- New to Uber? Download uber.com/app and register with the Paytm Wallet
- Your next Uber ride will be charged an additional ₹10 on the fare until May 3rd, 2015
- Uber will match every rupee contributed by the community
- The donation will be sent to the PM’s Relief Fund to help the rescue and relief efforts in Nepal